Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Mad Elephant Chess . Pawns can be turned into Elephants; Elephants can promote to Mad Elephants, and Mad Elephants can trample lines of pieces. By Peter Aronson.
- Maelstrom . All 64 squares of 8 by 8 board are initially filled with pieces. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Michael Asher.
- Makarenko's Chess . Pieces can split and combine in many ways. Four variants included. Author: Marek14 .
- Mamra Chess . Adds the Mamra, a piece that only Pawns may capture. By George Tsavdaris.
- Mapped Chess . Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Metamorph Chess . Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphin Assimilation Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Assimilation Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphin Fusion Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Fusion Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Mortal Chessgi . A Chessgi game in which captures reduce material. By Fergus Duniho.
- Mulligan Stew Chess . 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess. By Peter Aronson.
11 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 11 'In a category all its own' entries listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 11