Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Shatranj Elephants. Shatranj-like game, but with all short-range, limited-capturing pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Shock Troops . Make a regular move or drop one of two pieces into a vacant space in the back rank. By Charles Daniel.
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Play Shogi and a couple variants with diminishing pieces. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- Smegi . Arrows on squares show where pieces can go - crossover between Smess and Shogi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Smess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Spherical Guard Chess . Play with either the single-board or dual-board sphere projection . By Graeme C Neatham.
Redirect Your Search