Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Thinktank Chess . Frank Maus' game where most pieces move differently when capturing from how they move without capturing. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess . On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Thunder Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Trophy Hunt Chess. Capture at least one of each trophy animal to win. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer.
- Tutti Frutti Chess . With bishop-knight, knight-rook, queen-knight and the usual pieces on an 8 by 8 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 2 'Large board' entries listed 6 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 6