Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'M%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Martian Chess, Jetan. Large variant from the book The Chessmen of Mars. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description (11x11, Cells: 121) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Mountain King Chess. First king to reach the center square of an 11 x 11 board wins. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Emmor Ray Sperry.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search