Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd Degens.
- Provocator Chess. Introducing the Provocator, a zigzaging bifurcation piece, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5