Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Tryslmaistan Chess . Fictional chess variant on board made of 24 triangles. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9