Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Bachelor Chess. All pieces promote. Win in the usual way or by joining king and queen. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Doug Chatham.
- Backlash. Play on two boards, but capturing on one board leads to a backlash on the other! (8x8x2, Cells: 132) By Greg Strong.
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Bastille Chess. Win by clearing your opponent's fortress. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bastille Chess . Win by clearing your opponent's fortress. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Bedlam. A hybrid of Metamorphin' Fusion Chess and Chessgi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Bedlam. Play this hybrid of Fusion Chess, Metamorph Chess, and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Beginners Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Blackjack Chess. If the point value of your remaining units totals 21, you win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Blackjack chess. Win also if the value of pieces you have is exactly 21 points. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Blue Chess. White and Black have additional, differing victory conditions. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Bluff Chess. Players moving their pieces into danger may risk losing the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robbie Manson.
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
Top of page
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|3 'Java Program' entries listed||3 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 16