Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hamiltonian Chess. Win by forming a Hamiltonian path between your pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Fisher.
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess). Author: Rich Hutnik.
- Heraldic Extinction Chess. Win by taking a pair of pieces that started on the same line in the opening setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Hermit Chess. Play vs opponent making increasing numbers of random moves. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Scherer.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6