Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135) By Graeme C Neatham.
Large | Hexagonal | Oriental | Hexagonal
Large and Hexagonal | Large and Oriental | Large and Hexagonal | Hexagonal and Oriental | Hexagonal and Hexagonal | Oriental and Hexagonal
Top of page
Total items listed: 7