Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Gala . Historical German variant from the Middle Ages. Author: Michael Asher.
- Gigachess . On 14 by 14 board with 20 different pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Go-Moku with Chess Pieces . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Gods on Pluto . Plays with extremely weak pieces, no pawns, and drops. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Gods on Pluto. Variant with weak pieces and Shogi-style drops. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Gothic Evolution Chess . Missing description By Harvey Patterson.
- Grand Cavalier Chess . The decimal version of Cavalier Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Grand Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Grand Rider Chess. All pieces except the king are riders. By Larry Wheeler.
- Grande Acedrex . A large variant from 13th century Europe. Author: Marek14 .
- Grande Acedrex . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Gross Chess . Play this 144 square variant with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
13 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 13 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 3 'From ancient times' entries listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 13