Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hadean Chess. Large chess with 12 pawns, 10 Ninja Pawns, 4 short-range linear jumpers, and Wazir/Ferz Zebra and Knight compounds. By Charles Daniel.
- Heavy Chess. Play Heavy Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Hectochess. 10x10 variant that can be played with 2 mismatched Chess sets. By Adam DeWitt.
- Herculean Chess. Large board chess with augmented versions of Bishops, Rooks, Zebras, Knights and pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess. By Jose Carrillo.
- Holy Grail. Extended chess game with ability to drop a mutating piece and a crown price that changes the winning conditions. By Charles Daniel.
Top of page
|10 'Play by mail item' entries listed||10 'Large board' entries listed|
|3 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|4 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed||2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10