Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hadean Chess . Play expanded chess with Ferz/Wazir Sorcerers, Ferz/Wazir Knights, Flying Warmachines. Flying Elephants and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Haynie's Oblong Chess . Variant on double size chess board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Herb Garden Chess . Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file). By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hexmate . A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Top of page
|8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|8 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8