Starts with the letter 'I'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Immobilizer Chess. The immobilizer does not capture, but renders adjacent enemy. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: George Dekle.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Fanning.
- Imperial Chess III. Four-player all-against-all game on a cross-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Calkoviks and Jeff Knight.
- Indian/Turkish Grand Chess. An Indian/Turkish and very playable historic variant on a 10 by 10 board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
|5 'Java Program' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|2 'Circular shaped board' entries listed||3 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5