Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself. By Rich Hutnik.
- King of the Ladder Tournament Rules. Ideas for rules to mix variants together in one game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- King's Run. An entry for the 32-turn contest that is based on Logan's Run. By Fergus Duniho.
- Kingdom Chess. Large variant with new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Konklav Anipsal.
- Knight Chase. Game played on with two Knights on a Chessboard with differing goals. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
- The Knightliest Black Hole. Knighted pieces on a constantly diminishing board. By João Pedro Neto.
- Koopa Chess. Form of chess based on the Mario Brothers series of video games. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Kylatori Sunset. Small variant combining replacement, custodian and coordination capture. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Tim Stiles.
8 'Game' entries listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 8 'In a category all its own' entries listed 1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed 1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed
Total items listed: 8