Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
- Modern Courier Chess . An attempt to reform the courier game by emulating the development of modern chess. By Paul Byway.
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field. By Larry L. Smith.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 11