Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Other | Large
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|5 'Large board' entries listed||4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|5 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5