Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Near vs Normal Chess. This version pits pieces of Near Chess vs those of normal chess (FIDE). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). The fierce double capture leaping pieces: the Ninja Warriors and the Ninja Guards can promote to Insane Ninja Knights! (8x5, Cells: 46) By Charles Daniel.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7