Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Border Wars. Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II. Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Chestria. Each player has 11 randomly selected pieces in this game of placement and flipping. (5x5x3, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hibryd I. Game played on 4x4 board with a King and four Pawns each, neutral pieces, multiple forms of capture and many ways of winning. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Jared B. McComb.
- Rook Mania. Game where all pieces have different sorts of Rook-like moves. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- A Silly 42-Squares Board. A Silly 42-squares board with a little Unirexial variant you can play on it. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Wiz-42. Game on 42-squares with Wizards that can make multiple moves when connected. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
Top of page
Total items listed: 10