Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Border Wars. Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II. Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Chestria. Each player has 11 randomly selected pieces in this game of placement and flipping. (5x5x3, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Rook Mania. Game where all pieces have different sorts of Rook-like moves. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- A Silly 42-Squares Board. A Silly 42-squares board with a little Unirexial variant you can play on it. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6