Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Trihex. Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. (Cells: 127) By Marek14 .
- Haynie's Hexagonal Chess . Experimental hexagonal chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Hex 39 . Hexagonal chess variant on small board with simple rules. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Torben Mogensen.
- Hexmate . A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- Peanut Chess . Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Philip John Brady.
- Trihex . Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. By Marek14 .
Top of page
|1 'Game' entry listed||5 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|2 'Three or more players' entries listed||6 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6