Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Bifocal Chess . A game without capture : win by checkmate with a neutral piece! By Antoine Fourrière.
- Bilateral Chess . Game on 12x8 board adding Lions, switching Cannons, Wizards and pushing Elephants, but keeping the standard array in the middle. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Chess on a Larger Board with not so few Pieces Dropped . Game with an interesting mix of Orthochess and Exotic pieces, some of which start in-hand. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Dual Chess . A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Jacks and Witches 84 . Variant on 84 squares with special pieces and special squares. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43 . Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Ravioli Chess . Chess on two boards squeezed together at the edges. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Symmetron! 112 . Large version of Symmetron!, with a third modifier. By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.
- Symmetron! 44 . Most pieces move orthogonally or diagonally according to situation. By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.
Top of page
|9 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|6 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9