Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
Week ending Oct 31, 2015
Week ending Mar 21, 2015
- Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament. I'm sponsoring my first local chess variants tournament. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
Week ending Oct 02, 2010
Week ending May 16, 2009
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Doublecannon-Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the amazing new piece, the Doublecannon (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Doublebarrel Chess. Introducing the Doublebarrel piece, a lethal cannon relative with amazing tactical capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Jun 17, 2006
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
Week ending Mar 13, 2004
- Double Alternate Chess. Game played on two boards with object to checkmate either King. Inventor: Ken Franklin.
Week ending Dec 06, 2003
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
Week ending Jul 05, 2003
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
Week ending May 17, 2003
Week ending Apr 19, 2003
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Desert Benedict Chess. A hybrid of Desert Chess by Uwe Wiedemann and Benedict Chess by W.D Troyka. By Rich Hutnik.
- Delayed Chess. Only see your opponent's moves that are two moves old. Author: Karl Scherer. Inventor: Peter Obermair.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Deep Blue versus Kasparov. White and Black each have their own way of winning.
Week ending Jan 04, 2003
- Dragoon Chess. An attempt to make Chess more strategic by making pieces more mobile. By NotCricket .
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
Week ending Jan 05, 2002
Week ending Nov 17, 2001
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Dlyouk Janggi. Program that plays this Korean Chess Variant. (Link.).
Top of page
Total items listed: 27