Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jan 11, 2020
- Exploring Jetan. Analysis and extended rules for Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Martian chess" jetan. By Fredrik Ekman.
Week ending May 09, 2009
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. This is THE reference book for chess variants! Author: David B. Pritchard.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
Week ending Aug 28, 2004
Week ending Aug 14, 2004
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
Week ending Feb 28, 2004
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
Week ending Jan 18, 2003
- En passant Chess. Orthodox chess on a shortened board of only 7 rows. Encourages more en passant moves.
Week ending Sep 21, 2002
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Ben Good.
Week ending Mar 30, 2002
- En Passant - website of the Nørresundby Chess Club. Much information on programs for chess publishing, chess programs, etc. Author: Eric Bentzen.
Week ending Apr 28, 2001
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
Week ending Mar 24, 2001
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Elmore, Jeff. Website of Jeff Elmore: 3D Chess Sets and Instructions. Author: Jeff Elmore.
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.
Week ending Mar 11, 2000
- EDILÁN. EDILÁN has available facsimiles of many of the books of King Alfonso X, including his book on chess and other games.
Week ending Jan 22, 2000
Top of page
Total items listed: 20