Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 11, 2012
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 28, 2012
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 21, 2010
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 30, 2010
- FCC. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
Week ending Dec 15, 2007
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Week ending Jul 23, 2005
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
Week ending May 22, 2004
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
Week ending Aug 16, 2003
- Fischer Random Chess . David A. Wheeler's page on Fischer Random Chess. Author: David A Wheeler. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Week ending Jul 12, 2003
- Fischerandom Chess Resource Page . This page provide links, saved tournament games in PGN format, and downloads related to Fisher Random Chess.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
Week ending Oct 26, 2002
Week ending Apr 14, 2001
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
Top of page
Total items listed: 24