Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jan 01, 2021
- Fairy Eater Chess. Game on a 9x9 board with fairy chess pieces. By Вадря Покштя.
Week ending Feb 11, 2012
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 28, 2012
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 21, 2010
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 30, 2010
- Free Choice Chess. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
Week ending Dec 15, 2007
- Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software. By H. G. Muller.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns. By Ronald W Brierley.
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Week ending Jul 23, 2005
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
Week ending May 22, 2004
- Fischer Random Chess email Club . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
- Fortress. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
Week ending Aug 16, 2003
- Fischer Random Chess . David A. Wheeler's page on Fischer Random Chess. Author: David A Wheeler. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Week ending Jul 12, 2003
- Fischerandom Chess Resource Page . This page provide links, saved tournament games in PGN format, and downloads related to Fisher Random Chess.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
Week ending Oct 26, 2002
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
Week ending Apr 14, 2001
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. By Tom Rogers.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
Top of page
Total items listed: 25