Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
Week ending Sep 22, 2012
- Giveaway Chess Puzzle. Computer game that you have to lose all of your own pieces to win. By (zzo38) A. Black.
Week ending Oct 03, 2009
- Gala (Farmer's Chess). Gala, a medieval cross between chess and tafl games. New rules reconstruction (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jun 27, 2009
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Week ending Apr 18, 2009
- Guanaco Chess. Introducing the Guanaco that hops two squares orthogonally continuously (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 29, 2008
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 08, 2008
- Gary Gygax. Announcement of Gary Gygax's death.
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgonia Chess (also Gorgon Chess), featuring the paralyzing Gorgonia (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 28, 2007
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
Week ending Dec 24, 2005
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jack V. Cheiky.
Week ending Oct 29, 2005
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. By Jack V. Cheiky.
Week ending Sep 24, 2005
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jun 04, 2005
Week ending Mar 05, 2005
Week ending Sep 13, 2003
Week ending Jun 14, 2003
Week ending Nov 09, 2002
- Games by Karen Deal Robinson. Website describing original game inventions of Karen Robinson. By Karen Robinson.
Week ending Apr 27, 2002
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
- Goldtoken.com . Website for turn-based online play.
Week ending Feb 09, 2002
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Global Chess . A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks.
Week ending Nov 11, 2000
Week ending Jun 19, 1999
Top of page
Total items listed: 32