Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 23, 2020
- Hexofen. 91-cell hexagonal variant with three knights and parallel pawn rows. Author: Daniil Frolov.
Week ending Apr 01, 2017
- Hyperchess . Commercial page, advertising beautiful but expensive 3-dimensional chess sets. (Link.).
Week ending Oct 09, 2010
- Hyperchess4. Hyperchess updated: changed rules, discussion, sample game, etc. By Joe Joyce.
Week ending Aug 14, 2010
- How to Play Chess: The Rules. YouTube Video on How to Play Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Nov 07, 2009
- Hikaru Nakamura. Current U.S. Champion is also accomplished at some variants. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
Week ending Sep 20, 2008
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Hexagonal Boards . Java Utility. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Helmsman Chess. Introducing the Helmsman and the bounce-move, whereby the piece deviates orthogonally. A very positional piece (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 12, 2006
- HiddenLynx. A beautiful, user-friendly, Windows program for Chinese Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mikko Oksalahti.
Week ending Dec 03, 2005
- Historical Variants. Case Western Reserve University Medieval Society Games Page. Author: Jess Rudolph.
Week ending May 21, 2005
- Hexodus. Program that plays hexagonal chess (Glinski variant). Author: Grzegorz Sidorowicz.
Week ending Feb 19, 2005
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Week ending Dec 13, 2003
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
Week ending Nov 29, 2003
- Hexes Chess . Link: Hexagonal Chess in 54 hexes, using orthodox pieces. Includes enhanced Pawn movement and castling. The board is elongated.&. By Mike Layfield.
Week ending Jul 05, 2003
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
Week ending Jun 07, 2003
- Hexes Compressed Chess . Link: This version of Hexagonal Chess has rotated cells so that the angles point up and down. By Mike Layfield.
Week ending Mar 29, 2003
- Holochess . Holographic chess-like game played in Star Wars movie. By Mike Kelley.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Hobbit Chess . Two variants, 8x8 and 9x9, using hobbits as superpawns. By C. George Boeree.
Week ending Jun 29, 2002
- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe. Author: Sten Helmfrid.
Week ending Sep 22, 2001
- Hexichess . 3D hexagonal Chess. DOS program playing this game, and information and photo of expensive glass set. (x3, Cells: 75)
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Hunt, Ethan. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- Hyperchess . At the beginning of the game, you specify pieces that disappear from the board and reappear at a later turn. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Mar 20, 1999
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Oct 31, 1998
- Hexagonal Chess . Half-century old hexagonal chess variant from Soviet Union. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
Top of page
Total items listed: 28