Starts with the letter 'J'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 13, 2010
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
Week ending Aug 16, 2008
- Jetan. Martian Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
Week ending Mar 01, 2008
- John Savard's Three-Dimensional Chess. Missing description By John Savard.
Week ending Oct 16, 2004
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan. By James Killian Spratt.
Week ending Feb 23, 2002
- Janus Chess Blitz Tournament . Taking place in Saarbruecken on March, 1st 2002. Author: Jörg Knappen.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Janggidosa . Korean Chess Playing Program.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'News Item' entry listed|
|1 'Three dimensional' entry listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6