Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 13, 2009
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Knight Shogi . Black player lacks two Lances, one Bishop, as well as one Rook; however, his Kinghts and Promoted-Kinghts could also move like K. By Yu Ren Dong.
Week ending May 02, 2009
Week ending Aug 25, 2007
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
Week ending Apr 08, 2006
- Kriegspiel Referee. Program that serves as a Kriegspiel referee. Author: Mac . Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
Week ending Sep 03, 2005
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
Week ending Feb 08, 2003
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
Week ending Jan 18, 2003
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
Week ending Oct 26, 2002
Week ending Aug 24, 2002
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
Week ending Jul 20, 2002
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
Week ending Dec 22, 2001
- Kung Fu Chess . Simultaneous movement in chess variant as an action and thinking game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Aug 04, 2001
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
Week ending Apr 28, 2001
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Klin Zha . The Authorized Klin Zha Homepage. Author: Kevin Geiselman. Inventor: Leonard B. Loyd Jr..
- King's Dimension . 3D chess variant from prototype Macingtosh program. (Link.). (8x6x3, Cells: 128)
- Knightmare Chess Page. Steve Jackson Games' page on Knightmare Chess. Author: Steve Jackson.
Week ending Mar 15, 1997
Top of page
Total items listed: 27