Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Dec 31, 2011
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jozias Hillenkamp and Melchior Hillenkamp.
Week ending Aug 16, 2008
- Lubny Chess. 100 cell chess variant invented in 1972.
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Leapfrog Chess. The pawn can leap over any man in its initial two-step move (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 24, 2007
- Leto Chess. Introducing the Leto, a doubly telekinetic piece, very versatile (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Ladon Chess. Introducing the Ladon, a short-range piece that can repel any other piece, and also capture this way (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Laquear Chess. Introducing the Laquear, that captures like a bishop, but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 27, 2005
Week ending Mar 20, 2004
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
Top of page
Total items listed: 10