Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 23, 2020
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. By Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
Week ending May 04, 2019
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Theresa H..
Week ending Dec 31, 2016
Week ending Feb 12, 2011
- Neoteric Chess. Pieces are swapped before play begins. An external piece is introduced (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 18, 2008
Week ending May 26, 2007
- Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 15, 2006
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
Week ending Jul 10, 2004
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
Week ending Oct 12, 2002
Week ending Sep 07, 2002
- The Narrow . The website of Shamus Shafer, who makes custom chess boards and chess tables at reasonable prices.
Week ending Nov 24, 2001
Week ending May 26, 2001
- New, Used, Rare and Collectible Books and Games . Missing description
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- New Football . A crossover of a strategy board game with football.
Top of page
Total items listed: 16