Starts with the letter 'O'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 21, 2006
- Oxybeles Chess. Introducing the exceptional Oxybeles piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending May 06, 2006
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Oxford History of Board Games. Describes board games from their ancient inception to the present day. Author: David Parlett.
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. By Andy Thomas.
- Operational Chess. Wargame inspired variant played on a wide board. By Andy Thomas.
Week ending Jan 31, 2004
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
Week ending Apr 19, 2003
- Octa-Ashtapada. 8x8x8 variant with powerful armies and the potential for multiple royal pieces per side. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending May 12, 2001
- Online PGN Viewer . Webtool to visualize the moves of a chessgame in PGN notation.
Week ending Dec 02, 2000
Top of page
Total items listed: 11