Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jul 30, 2016
Week ending Oct 31, 2015
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing King to K8 wins too, by Thronemate. By Kevin Pacey.
Week ending Dec 15, 2012
Week ending Jan 07, 2012
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Apr 18, 2009
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
Week ending Sep 08, 2007
- Trophy Hunt Chess. Capture at least one of each trophy animal to win. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer.
Week ending Jun 09, 2007
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description Author: Robert Kalin.
- Traded Places Chess. An enemy piece is moved to your attacking piece's beginning position during its capturing move. By Ken Franklin.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
Week ending Sep 17, 2005
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Dec 06, 2003
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Trek71 Chess . All pieces on the lefthand-side are shown as black, but do not change owners, and vise-versa. By Ken Franklin.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
Week ending May 17, 2003
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
Week ending Nov 30, 2002
Week ending Sep 21, 2002
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
- Torsten Linß' chess problems . Chess problems website.
Week ending Mar 02, 2002
Week ending Feb 23, 2002
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
Week ending Oct 06, 2001
- Tryslmaistan Chess . Fictional chess variant on board made of 24 triangles. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Aug 18, 2001
- TeraGames: Chess Warriors . Customizable strategy war game played on a checkerboard. By William Robinson.
Week ending May 12, 2001
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Tokar's Arcana . Chess-variant like game with different armies. Commercial game. Inventor: Anthony Gill.
- Tommy's Toys. Has available a shareware program that plays the Jungle Game.
Top of page
Total items listed: 36