Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 09, 2009
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 28, 2004
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
Week ending Apr 28, 2001
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
Week ending Jan 22, 2000
- Edge Chess. Pieces can stand on the edges of squares. Inventor: Mitch Martin.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7