Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jan 01, 2021
- Fairy Eater Chess. Game on a 9x9 board with fairy chess pieces. By Вадря Покштя.
Week ending Feb 11, 2012
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 28, 2012
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 21, 2010
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 30, 2010
- FCC. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
- Fortress. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
Week ending Aug 16, 2003
- Fischer Random Chess . David A. Wheeler's page on Fischer Random Chess. Author: David A Wheeler. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Week ending Oct 26, 2002
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
Week ending Apr 14, 2001
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. By Tom Rogers.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
Top of page
Total items listed: 11