Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 02, 2009
- Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped with another piece, except rook, and creating a new mirrored position (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 11, 2009
- Pilgrim Chess. A new method of introducing an extra piece to the standard board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pioneer Chess. A new method of introducing an external piece on the orthodox board (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 15, 2008
- Perier Chess. Introducing the Perier Cannon in a Western piece context (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Pitcher Chess. Introducing the Pitcher pawn that can catapult posterior piece. By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 25, 2007
- Phalanx Chess. Introducing the Phalanx pawn that can swap place with piece in front (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Paulovits's Game. Paulovits's chess variant, c. 1890, featuring leaping pieces Pasha and General (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pyrrhus Chess. Introducing the terrible Pyrrhus that can paralyse enemy pieces with its gaze (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 10, 2007
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
Week ending Feb 10, 2007
- Provocator Chess. Introducing the Provocator, a zigzaging bifurcation piece, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 28, 2004
- PlunderChess . Commercial chess variant where pieces gain right to move like a piece they captured. Inventor: Jeff Knight.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
- Prisoners. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
Week ending Mar 29, 2003
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
Week ending Mar 15, 2003
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
Week ending Nov 09, 2002
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
Week ending Jul 06, 2002
- Progressive Chess . An online guide to Progressive Chess. Author: Doug Hyatt.
Week ending Nov 17, 2001
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it. Author: David Howe.
Week ending Sep 11, 1999
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd P. Degens.
Week ending Jan 30, 1999
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20