Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 26, 2021
- Stanley Random Chess . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Austin Lockwood.
Week ending May 14, 2016
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
Week ending May 04, 2013
- Suicide Chess. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/suicide-chess-free/b89dc1a3-2d23-410d-b580-aaaff54d81f5. By Freederick .
Week ending Oct 20, 2012
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com. By Superuser .
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Seirawan Chess. FIDE chess, put players have N+R and N+B in hand to drop. Inventor: Yasser Seirawan and Bruce Harper.
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Stoltz Chess. Regular pieces plus a Swedish Cannon and an Archbishop, which are dropped onto the board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Stahlberg Chess. Regular pieces plus a Swedish Cannon and a Chancellor, which are dropped onto the board (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 14, 2007
- Swedish Cannon Chess. Introducing the Swedish Cannon, a cannon similar to the Korean, but well suitable for a Western piece context (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Seirawan Chess. invented by GM Yasser Seirawan, a conservative drop chess (zrf available). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Yasser Seirawan and Bruce Harper.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Scout Chess. Introducing the Scout, combining queen-captures with Camelrider moves (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Sir Bombalot. A variant of chess with pieces offering a myriad of different options at any given time. Inventor: Bruce Harper and Duncan Suttles.
Week ending Oct 14, 2006
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 11, 2006
- Shamanic Chess. Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 25, 2004
- Synchronous Chess. Chess played with written simultaneous moves. By Ralf Hansmann.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. By Derek Nalls.
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
Week ending Oct 13, 2001
- Shogi for Chess Players. Introduction to Shogi geared for western chess players. Author: Douglas Crockford.
Week ending Apr 07, 2001
- Senterej . Missing description
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Star Chess. 3d-chess variant on two round levels. (Link.).
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
Week ending Oct 24, 1998
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
Top of page
Total items listed: 25