Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 31, 2015
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing King to K8 wins too, by Thronemate. By Kevin Pacey.
Week ending Jan 07, 2012
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Apr 18, 2009
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
- TaflChess for Zillions. TalfChess on Zillions site. By Rich Hutnik.
Week ending Jun 09, 2007
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Triangle chess. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Sep 17, 2005
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
Week ending Dec 06, 2003
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
- Terrain Chess. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
Week ending Nov 30, 2002
- Time Traveler's Chess. Chess pieces may travel backwards in time. By Danny Purvis.
Week ending Feb 23, 2002
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
Week ending Oct 06, 2001
- Tryslmaistan Chess . Fictional chess variant on board made of 24 triangles. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Aug 18, 2001
- TeraGames: Chess Warriors . Customizable strategy war game played on a checkerboard. By William Robinson.
Week ending May 12, 2001
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Tokar's Arcana . Chess-variant like game with different armies. Commercial game. Inventor: Anthony Gill.
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
Top of page
Total items listed: 21