Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 26, 2022
- 3D Chess 4 Cubed. Three dimensional chess on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.). (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
Week ending May 27, 2006
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess. TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
Week ending Nov 12, 2005
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
Week ending Sep 17, 2005
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
Week ending Aug 28, 2004
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
Week ending Aug 02, 2003
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
Week ending Feb 09, 2002
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board. Author: David Howe.
Week ending May 12, 2001
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
Top of page
Total items listed: 10