Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 07, 2015
- The Sons of Mithra. Computer program for playing fantasy variant. Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
Week ending Dec 02, 2006
- Shocky. A program that plays Shogi. Author: Pauli Misikangas.
Week ending Apr 15, 2006
- SMIRF. Program that plays various 8x10 chess variants. Author: Reinhard Scharnagl.
Week ending May 21, 2005
- Scatha. Simple open-source hexagonal chess playing engine. Author: Tord Romstad.
Week ending Sep 20, 2003
- SphereChess . Downloadable files to play a spherical chess variant. By Lukas A. Saul.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Shogi Variant Software . Index of shogi variant software (in Japanese). Author: Edward Strickland.
Week ending Mar 09, 2002
- Sjeng : a chess-and-variants playing program . Freeware program that plays chess and some variants, like giveaway chess and bughouse.
Week ending Dec 04, -1
- Shogi Variant Program. Home page of a freeware program, that allows humans to play shogi and 11 variants of shogi. (Link.).
Top of page
Total items listed: 8