Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Burmese Chess. Missing description Author: M Winther.
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
- BlockChess. Decimal variant with standard pieces starting out in the corners. By Ronald W Brierley.
Week ending Feb 11, 2006
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. Author: M Winther. Inventor: Panos Louridas.
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- Borg Queen. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7