Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Mar 29, 2008
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns. By Ronald W Brierley.
Week ending Jul 23, 2005
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||3 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7