Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 03, 2005
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- Kobayashi Maru. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
Week ending Jan 18, 2003
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
Week ending Oct 26, 2002
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Oriental' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6