Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- ProCycle Chess. Individual pieces promote one by level after each played move. By Ken Franklin.
Week ending Dec 10, 2005
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- Prince . 3-D Chess variant using an 8x8x8 board and many new pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gavin Smith.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jan 10, 2004
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Planar 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant played with pieces which are restricted to particular planes within the cubic field. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Mar 01, 2003
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
|9 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||4 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|6 'Large board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9