Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jan 13, 2007
- Skandaran Chess. Download Skandaran Chess at Zillions Website. By Francisco Marzoa.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Squadron Chess. Uses only one type of piece besides the King. By Ken Franklin.
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Shatranj for Four. 4-handed Shatranj. Author: M Winther.
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Shamanic Chess . Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Shatranj Elephants. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Aug 27, 2005
- Shatranj Elephants. Shatranj-like game, but with all short-range, limited-capturing pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. Author: Derek Nalls and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
Week ending Jul 26, 2003
- Shatranj Plus . Play four large historical variations of Shatranj including Tamerlane Chess! Author: Malcolm Maynard.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Sittyuin and Makruk. Zillions file to play Burmese Chess and Thai Chess. Author: Malcolm Maynard.
Week ending May 17, 2003
- Stability Chess. Designed to minimize the first-move advantage by white, maximize fairness, and simplify the rules of chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Various.
Week ending Mar 15, 2003
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. Author: Mathew M. Burke. Inventor: Aaron Hall.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- Shogi 3D. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
Total items listed: 13