Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
Week ending Nov 01, 2003
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 18, 2003
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
Top of page
|2 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|5 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5