Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 26, 2022
- 3D Chess 4 Cubed. Three dimensional chess on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.). (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
Week ending May 27, 2006
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess. TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
Week ending Aug 28, 2004
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
Week ending Aug 02, 2003
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
Week ending Feb 15, 2003
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Aug 04, 2001
- 3-D Chess Federation Website. Supports 3-D Chess play in its various forms. Author: James Trimm.
Week ending May 26, 2001
- 3-D Chess Discussion Group. Missing description
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
Top of page
Total items listed: 10