Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
Week ending Aug 08, 2009
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
Week ending Jun 26, 2004
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
Week ending May 26, 2001
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
Week ending May 16, 1998
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
Week ending Jan 25, 1997
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17