Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'C%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
Week ending Aug 08, 2009
- chass. www.chass.info. By peter kirk.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
Week ending Jun 26, 2004
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board. By James Killian Spratt.
Week ending Feb 01, 2003
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
Week ending May 26, 2001
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
Week ending May 16, 1998
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
- Chess in the Round . A commercial variant on a round board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Jan 25, 1997
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.