Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'E%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending May 09, 2009
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
Week ending Feb 28, 2004
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
Week ending Apr 28, 2001
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.