Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'M%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Apr 08, 2017
- Macrochess . Board is formed by having a 4 by 4 grid at each side of a cube. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Mar 26, 2011
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game. By Francois Tremblay.
Week ending Oct 15, 2005
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Maze. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
- Mad Mate . Wooden set for chessgi: captured pieces change hands and can be used as reinforcement. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
Week ending Jan 25, 2003
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
Week ending Jan 11, 2003
- Metapontum . Cooperative chessvariant on hexagonal board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Theo Frenkel.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
Week ending Apr 04, 1998
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Mark Davis.