Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Mar 26, 2011
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game. By Francois Tremblay.
Week ending Oct 15, 2005
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
- Mad Mate . Wooden set for chessgi: captured pieces change hands and can be used as reinforcement. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
Week ending Jan 25, 2003
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
Week ending Jan 11, 2003
- Metapontum . Cooperative chessvariant on hexagonal board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Theo Frenkel.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
Week ending Apr 04, 1998
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Mark Davis.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||7 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7